& Current Issues
The Evolution of Sex
Are modern relationships shaped by the romantic notion of love and fidelity or much greater evolutionary urges?
... View Full Article
Medical web searchers can "trigger anxiety"
Playing doctor on the web often leads people to mistakenly believe that they are suffering from rare illnesses, US researchers say... View full article
View all News
Join our mailing list
Welcome to Two One Five
Melbourne Street Medical Practice
Due to a recent change in circumstance this practice is closed for business until further notice.
- For patients of Dr Kyoko Shirato she is consulting at 226 Melbourne Street North Adelaideand the telephone number is 8239 0082.
- For patients seeing Dr George Nisyrios for management of HIV infection he will be able to continue offerring care. If you require an appointment for this please leave a phone or email message and it will be returned.
- All other patients of Dr George Nisyrios will need to make arrangements to be seen elsewhere. A list of other medical practices has been listed below. Your case notes can be transferred to the new practice.
We sincerley apologise for the short notice. A long term solution to the situation is being sort with the ideal of this practice continuing in the care of a new owner and doctors.
Alternate Medical Practices
Melbourne Street Medical and Cosmetic
- 266 Melbourne Street North Adelaide
- 8267 6100
North Adelaide Family Practice
Adelaide Health Care
- 118 Barnard Street North Adelaide
- Tel 8267 2177
- 43 Carrington Street Adelaide
- Tel 8410 0774
Mens Health Clinic Dr Joe Abadia for Male Sexual Dysfucntion
Sexual Health Physician for Herpes and Female Sexual Dysfunction
- 222 Tapleys Hill Road Seaton
- Tel 8244 4438
- Dr Tonia Mezzini
- North Adelaide Family Practice Tel 8267 2177
- 28 The Parade Norwood Tel 8363 2811
Two One Five Melbourne Street Medical Practice provides a general practice service and specialist doctors at 215 Melbourne Street North Adelaide. We offer medical care with a focus on service provision. Our rooms are newly renovated to create a modern but warm and comfortable environment in an old bluestone villa.
Our general practice provides care in the following areas
- General Medicine
- Health Check Ups
- Lifestyle Management
- Travel Medicine
- Men's Health
- Women's Health
- Student Health
- Contraception and Pap Smear
- Influenza and Swine Flu Vaccination
Our specialist doctors provide care in the following areas
- Sexual Health and HIV
- Infections in adults, children, and pregnancy
We have designed a detailed website to provide you with information and education to help you understand your medical condition.
All of our care is strictly confidential.
Click on the index tabs at the top of this page for information on your doctor, General Practice (GP) information such as heart risk, smoking, weight, colds, health checks, sexual health, Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) or STD clinic such as chlamydia, gonorrhoea, herpes, genital warts, HIV (diagnosis, treatment, PEP), Men's Health (Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation, Testosterone), Women's Health (Contraception, Vulvodynia, Orgasm, Menoupause), Pap Smear, Gay Men's Health and Same Sex Attracted (Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual) Health, Dermatology, acne, skin checks, skin cancer, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis.